Urban Strategies was founded in 2003 to tool, connect, and resource grassroots organizations to serve children and families in need. Our highly qualified team has a passionate commitment to bring about real change within our country’s neediest communities. We conduct our work in a meaningful and results-oriented manner through service lines that include training and technical assistance, program design and monitoring, strategic communications, and meeting planning and logistics. Our desire is to see individuals, families, and communities realize their fullest potential.
With the following distinctive competencies, Urban Strategies is uniquely qualified to support projects serving high-need communities. Urban Strategies is a company that:
- provides support to organizations and projects throughout the United States and manages project staff in multiple locations (Washington, DC; California; and Texas);
- coordinates extensive partnerships across diverse communities, particularly Hispanic communities;
- understands the challenges facing marginalized communities and the agencies serving them;
- is trusted by the communities we serve;
- has unparalleled multi-disciplinary experience;
- has satisfied clients throughout the United States Government; and
- demonstrates the outcomes and impacts that result from our work.